Kiddie University Centers Now Using Teaching Strategies Gold Online Assessment
Below are a few important policies and procedures that have been highlighted from the Parent Handbook:
- Kiddie University Capitol Hill is open from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday. We have a drop off time of 7:00am to 10:00pm. We ask that all children be dropped off no later than 10:00am. If your child has an appointment that will require drop off after 10:00am, please let us know the day before or by calling the morning of.
- Breakfast is served between 8:00am and 9:00am daily. If you plan to drop off after 9:00, we ask that your child be fed prior to arriving at the center.
- Late pick up fees are $1 per minute. These fees go directly to the teachers that stay after 6:00pm and are due at pick up.
- In addition to our regularly scheduled federal holiday closings, the center will be closed for staff in-service continued education training 2 days out of the year. The first date will be Friday June 10th and the second date will be Friday August 26th. We will send out a few reminders prior to both dates.
- Tuition is due by the Monday of the tuition week. If not paid by Wednesday, a late fee will be charged of $10 per day.
- Please review the Parent Handbook at your earliest convenience and return your sign acknowledgment form to be kept in your file.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. We thank you for your continued support of and dedication to the Kiddie University Capitol Hill Community.